Off-road adventures begin here. When it comes to Trail’ mini-bikes, Yamaha is the clear leader. With the PW50’s rider-friendly design it’s easy to see why this 50cc 2-stroke is a firm favourite with kids and parents. Safety features include an adjustable throttle which allows parents to limit top speed to suit the rider’s skill level – and the enclosed shaft drive reduces maintenance chores.
TOP FEATURES INCLUDE:
- Fully Automatic Transmission
- Fully automatic transmission means no shifting required; the PW50 is a twist-and-go package.
- Entry-Level Two-Stroke Motor
- Gutsy 49cc two-stroke is built to thrill without intimidating beginners.
- Ultra-Low Seat HeightA seat only 18.7 inches high makes the PW50 the ideal choice for the littlest rider in the group.
- Adjustable Restrictor
- An adjustable throttle stop screw lets the adult in charge gradually increase speed as skills improve.
- Low Maintenance Requirements
- Shaft final drive means no chain maintenance, while Yamaha’s exclusive autolube oil injection system eliminates the need for fuel/oil premixing.
- Engine Type – 49cc air-cooled 2-stroke; reed-valve induction
- Bore x Stroke – 40.0mm x 39.2mm
- Compression Ratio – 6.0:1
- Fuel Delivery – VM12 carburetor
- Ignition – CDI
- Transmission -Wet centrifugal automatic
- Final Drive -Shaft